Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment?
Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute your own ideas and make a difference in Business development at a Tier 1 supplier specialized in Driver Information Systems?
If your answers are “Yes!”, then join us at Nippon Seiki Europe – Gdańsk!
We recently are looking for a
Business Process Analyst
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is to deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire life cycle of a car. Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry in high-end Head-Up Display for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our people all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Russelsheim, Redditch (UK) and Gdansk.
The mission of Business Process Analyst is to drive improvements of business process efficiency and effectiveness across Nippon Seiki sales, design, manufacturing and support operations in Europe.
- Lead continuous improvement of assigned business systems, working together with business process owners as well as external consultants
- Prepare for the next generation of business systems (strategic initiatives, roadmap contributions, etc.)
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepare (annual) budgets; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective action
- Lead change management of assigned business systems
- Lead user support of assigned business systems, in close cooperation with key-users. Training and development of key-users
- Monitoring service levels for user support
- Support ERP surveys and IT audits (by financial auditors)
- Supporter of master data management
- Knowledge of and experience with business process mapping and business process reengineering
- Excellent understanding of ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools
- A master degree in computing science or a business administration
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English, other European languages are an asset
- Drive for improvement
Working with us means you will have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself in a dynamic, international organization that designs and produces high-end Driver Information Systems for major car and motorcycle brands around the globe.
Our success is driven by our teams of talented individuals who bring their ideas to life. At Nippon Seiki Europe we want to work with people who take ownership, propose new solutions, act responsibly and believe in teamwork. We are looking for creative and engaged talents who understand how they contribute in realizing innovative and cutting edge automotive products and in further developing Nippon Seiki in its position as a Tier 1 automotive supplier.
Feeling exited to become a part of our team? Send us your CV to HR@nippon-seiki.eu.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application!Apply Now Back to Careers