You will be joining our HR team having a pan-European work scope. The Corporate Recruiter role is located in Gdansk, reporting to the HR Manager Europe. Your areas of duties and responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
Proactive Recruitment of employees – with a focus on Engineers.
- Full recruitment cycle; building attraction strategies, interview process management, offer management and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community.
- Responsible for selection and definition of attraction strategy, recruitment search by regular and innovative means, head hunting, advertising, networking, attending recruitment events, etc.
- Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates for planned and future business growth.
- Help shape and actively contribute to our Employer Branding strategy.
- Provide an internal resourcing consultancy service to hiring managers.
- Communicate effectively within HR, ensuring achievement of any joint objectives.
- 2-3 years of international recruiting experience.
- Confident at collaborating with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
- Familiar with active and passive candidate search strategies.
- Understanding of the European employment market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing & negotiation skills.
- Independent, flexible, diligent and precise working style, can-do attitude.
- A team player with cultural sensitivity and excellent social skills and customer orientation.
- A competent user of MS Office products.
- Fluency in English.
- A competitive salary.
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance.
- A chance to boast up your career in a multi-national company.
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days