Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
DevOps Engineer (Automotive)
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
As a DevOps Engineer within the Process and Tools Group, you are responsible for the automation of our European Engineering Processes and workflows by the choice and configuration of our toolchain. This also includes implementing continuous Integration, Development, Test and the automation of KPI reporting. You will work closely with the process team, the project development teams, IT and software quality assurance to achieve a highly automated and robust development environment.
- University degree in Software Engineering, IT Engineering or similar
- Experience in software development processes and workflow automation
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and Deployment (toolchain integration): e.g. JIRA, RTC, PTC, Confluence, Jenkins, Gerrit, Crucible, SVN, GIT, etc.
- Hands on experience in Tasks Automation and Scripting: RegExp, Batch, Bash and Python
- Experience in Linux administration, configuration, scripting
- Practical knowledge of Windows and Active Directory
- Good knowledge of computer networks and network security (authentication, LDAP, SSH)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (nice to have in practice)
- Good intercultural communication skills
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Soft Skills: Proactive, Cooperative, Team Player, with “Can Do” attitude and “Bright” open minded
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Feeling excited to become a part of our team? Please apply now via Apply Now button.
Please be informed that we would only contact the selected candidates.Apply Now Back to Careers