Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
Engineering Tools Administrator (Automotive)
(Ref. number: GDN-21-02)
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Paris, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
As an Engineering Tools Administrator within the Process and Tools Group, you will work on development, documentation and maintenance of workflows to the required processes, look after tool user accounts and work with tool suppliers for investigation into tool based solutions. You will work closely with the process team, the project development teams, IT and software quality assurance to achieve and maintain a highly automated and robust development environment.
- University degree in Software Engineering, IT, Engineering or similar
- Hands on experience in administration of JIRA/Confluence
- Hands on experience advantageous in administration of: e.g. DOORs, Enterprise Architect, Jenkins, RTC, PTC, Gerrit, Crucible, SVN and GIT
- Some experience useful with software development processes & tools
- Experience advantageous in Linux administration, configuration & scripting
- Practical knowledge of Windows and Linux an advantage
- Good intercultural communication skills
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Soft Skills: Proactive, Cooperative, Team Player, with “Can Do” attitude and “Bright” open minded
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Feeling excited to become a part of our team? Please send your CV in English to email@example.com or via Apply Now button.
We would like to request that you include the following clause in your CV when applying for any suitable position. Including the clause is a prerequisite for further administering of your personal data in the recruitment process:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V., for the purposes of the recruitment process under the European Parliament’s and Council of the European Union Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons as of 27 April 2016, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). I also give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purpose of future recruitment processes at Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V..”
Please be informed we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.Apply Now Back to Careers