Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
You will be joining our HR team having a pan-European work scope. The Sourcer role is located in Gdansk, reporting to the HR Manager Europe. Your areas of duties and responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive sourcing of candidates – with a focus on Engineers, by regular and innovative means, head hunting, advertising, networking, attending recruitment events, etc..
- Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates for planned and future business growth.
- Interview process management, offer management and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community.
- Help shape and actively contribute to our Employer Branding strategy.
- Provide an internal resourcing consultancy service to hiring managers.
- Communicate effectively within HR, ensuring achievement of any joint objectives.
- Sourcing experience with international scope.
- Confident at collaborating with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
- Familiar with active and passive candidate search strategies.
- Understanding of the European employment market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing & negotiation skills.
- Independent, flexible, diligent and precise working style, can-do attitude.
- A team player with cultural sensitivity and excellent social skills and customer orientation.
- A competent user of MS Office products.
- Fluency in English.
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Feeling excited to become a part of our team? Please send your CV in English to email@example.com or via Apply Now button.Apply Now Back to Careers