Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a Junior System Engineer (Automotive).
As a Junior System Engineer you will be working closely with some of the largest brands in automotive industry to elicitate requirements and prepare product system requirements together with domain experts. You will be working on innovative products that will be integrated into future premium cars.
Your key responsibilities:
· Analyze and clarify customer requirements and technical specifcations
· Define product functionality together with domain experts
· Take active part in project meetings, presentations and discussions with customer and other involved parties
· Ensure that the Nippon Seiki business targets are achieved by maintaining customer satisfaction and realising continuous improvement of the product value and process efficiency.
· Support problem resolution
· Maintain high quality of work products and deliverables
· University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electronics engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
· 1+ years of work experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
· Basic knowledge of electronics, software development and/or mechanics
· Passion for innovative technology
· Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
· Good communication skills
· Experience with requirements management tooling (e.g. DOORS, Polarion) is a plus
· Knowledge of Automotive SPICE and AUTOSAR Classic would be an advantage
· German language knowledge would be an advantage
· A competitive salary
· A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
· Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
· A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
· Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
· Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
· Additional vacation days
· Relocation package
Feeling excited to become a part of our team? Click “Apply now” or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please be informed we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.Apply Now Back to Careers