Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Redditch we are looking for a
As a Material Controller within the Purchasing and Supply Chain team, you are responsible in ensuring that all components and materials are available to meet all manufacturing requirements
- Raising and expediting of purchase orders and schedules to meet production build plans.
- Review requirements based on MRP demand and respond to changes considering component stock policy, supplier manufacturing and delivery lead time.
- Maintain order file on MRP system to ensure accurate information.
- Review daily and monthly shortage reports and take necessary action to resolve.
- Report all stock discrepancies to senior team leader for investigation and action.
- Control model run outs and design changes for components to achieve policy.
- Communicate at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Working to IATF16949 Department and Company procedures.
- Creation of export documentation.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Good knowledge of supply chain management fundamentals
- Experience of materials management including MRP
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Reporting and presentation
- Good understanding ERP (AS400 & Infor), basic understanding of EDI
- Business English & Professional communication
- Soft skills: Analytical, Decisive, Organise own work, Flexible, Positive Attitude
- A competitive salary
- Competitive remuneration
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- Possibility of raising professional qualifications and language competences;
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising after 5 years of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
Feeling exited to become a part of our team? Please apply in English via Apply Now button.
Please be informed that we would only contact the selected candidates.Apply Now Back to Careers