Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
Process Control Engineer
(Ksawerów, near Łódź)
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Paris, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
To support all in line and off line testing activities.
- Responsible and accountable for day-to-day operations of the production equipment.
- Responsible for statistical data analysis of test data to support monitoring of KPIs and support problem solving activities.
- To lead improvement activities based on use of data from assembly equipment.
- Take an active role in equipment strategy development and deployment.
- Education: engineer´s or master´s degree in electrical/electronic engineering;
- Languages: Native Polish / Second English
- Competent in PLC programming (Ideally Omron Sysmac)
- Competent in robotic assembly & machine automation.
- Experience in automated Screw drivers and feed systems
- Experience in the setting up and qualification of new production processes.
- Computer knowledge: MS-Office;
- Results oriented, highly motivated and self-reliant person with ability to work autonomously and in teams.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars;
- Possibility of raising professional qualifications and language competences;
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, life and accident insurance.
Feeling excited to become a part of our newly created team? Please send your CV in English via Apply Button.Apply Now Back to Careers