Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Redditch we are looking for a
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Paris, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
As a Quality Lab Engineer, your main responsibility is to support all metrology and calibration activities undertaken in UK-NSI’s quality laboratory.
- Responsible and accountable for day-to-day operations of the in-house QA laboratory.
- Proven track record in metrology relating to mechanical, optical and electronic technologies.
- Lead improvement activities based on use of data from test equipment.
- Take an active role in lab strategy development and deployment
- Ability to provide documentation for measurement reports and sign off other’s reports.
- Education: HNC/ degree electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- Strong practical abilities with set-up and operation of metrology equipment in the following fields:- Dimensional (CMM; orthogonal bridge type and arm type), Mitutoyo – programming, Photometry. (Imaging colorimeter, spectroradiometer etc.), Electronics. (Oscilloscopes, PSUs DMMs etc) and Acoustics. (Vibration equipment and sound analysis).
- Results oriented, highly motivated, and self-reliant person with ability to work autonomously and in teams.
- A competitive salary
- Competitive remuneration
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- Possibility of raising professional qualifications and language competences;
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising after 5 years of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
Feeling excited to become a part of our team? Please attach your CV in English via Easy Apply
Please be informed that we would only contact the selected candidates.Apply Now Back to Careers