Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdańsk we are looking for a Requirement Manager / System Engineer (Automotive)
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
Your key responsibilities
· Responsible for professional customer communication about technical topics.
· To closely collaborate with Software, Hardware, Mechanical/ Optical, Production and Test teams which are located in Japan and Europe to create high quality system requirement.
· To contribute to a platform system requirement with the scope to increase reusability among projects.
· To maintain and improve processes and best practices related to system requirements engineering and system architecture design.
· University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electronics engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
· 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 5+ years of work experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
· 5+ years of professional experience as System Engineer
· Knowledge and experience in system design, hardware design, software engineering and/or requirements engineering
· Knowledge of V-Model, Scrum, Automotive SPICE, CMMI-DEV and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
· Experience with requirements management tooling (e.g. DOORS, Polarion)
· Affinity with communication buses like SPI, I2C, CAN, LIN, MOST and Automotive Video interfaces is a plus
· Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in Polish and English
· Knowledge of Functional Safety and/or Cybersecurity standards would be considered an advantage (ISO26262, ISO21434 etc.)
· Good leadership, presentation and communication skills
· Passion for innovative technology
· A competitive salary
· A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
· Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
· A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
· Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
· Additional vacation days
· Relocation package
Feeling excited to become a part of our team? Please send your CV in English. We are looking forward to your application!
Please be informed we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.Apply Now Back to Careers