Do you want to be responsible for professional communication with the client on technical issues and cooperate with software and hardware teams? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a Requirement Manager / System Engineer (Automotive)
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electronics engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 5+ years of work experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
- 5+ years of professional experience as System Engineer
- Knowledge and experience in system design, hardware design, software engineering and/or requirements engineering
- Knowledge of V-Model, Scrum, Automotive SPICE, CMMI-DEV and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Experience with requirements management tooling (e.g. DOORS, Polarion)
- Affinity with communication buses like SPI, I2C, CAN, LIN, MOST and Automotive Video interfaces is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in Polish and English
- Knowledge of Functional Safety and/or Cybersecurity standards would be considered an advantage (ISO26262, ISO21434 etc.)
- Good leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Passion for innovative technology
- Responsible for professional customer communication about technical topics.
- To closely collaborate with Software, Hardware, Mechanical/ Optical, Production and Test teams which are located in Japan and Europe to create high quality system requirement.
- To contribute to a platform system requirement with the scope to increase reusability among projects.
- To maintain and improve processes and best practices related to system requirements engineering and system architecture design.
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes,
- Bonus programs i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Feeling excited to become a part of our team?
We would like to request that you include the following clause in your CV when applying for any suitable position. Including the clause is a prerequisite for further administering of your personal data in the recruitment process:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V., for the purposes of the recruitment process under the European Parliament’s and Council of the European Union Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons as of 27 April 2016, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). I also give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purpose of future recruitment processes at Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V..”
Please be informed that we would only contact the selected candidates.Apply Now Back to Careers