Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe we are looking for a
Senior Software Engineer (Automotive)
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15,000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) was established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim and Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
You will be working as part of the software requirements competence centre. Your responsibilities include taking input documentation from the system team and creating detailed software requirements ensuring that all input requirements are met and that the created software requirements are suitable for use further on in the development cycle by SW architecture, Application/BSW and testing teams. The role will involve communication with the system team and may also involve communication with the customer to clarify requirements.
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years of work experience in embedded or automotive embedded industry environment
- Excellent knowledge of C
- Affinity with communication buses and/or protocols like CAN, LIN, MOST, UART, SPI, I2C
- Experience in SW development process: V-Model, Waterfall, product releases, Continuous Integration, Version Control Systems, writing documentation,
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. Python, bash)
- Ability to work with SW/HW debuggers,
- Experience in multi-threaded and/or multi-processing real-time operating systems (e.g. OSEK, Integrity, QNX, etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with SW designs and architectures (Enterprise Architect, UML)
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics,
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage,
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A competitive salary
- Competitive remuneration
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- Possibility of raising professional qualifications and language competences
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising after 5 years of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
Feeling excited to become a part of our team? Please send your CV in English to email@example.com or via Apply Now button.Apply Now Back to Careers