Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment?
Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and develop yourself at a Tier 1 supplier in Driver Information Systems?
If your answers are “Yes!”, then join us at Nippon Seiki Europe – Munich!
We recently are looking for
Senior Software Project Manager (w/m/d)
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers in the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is to deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car. Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry in high-end Head-Up Display for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our people all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Ruesselsheim, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by flawlessly managing (plan, track, control) execution and delivery of technical development projects in time, quality and cost
- Manages project releases and deliveries as well as project resource plan, effort, tools and budget
- Continuously measures project performance and reports project status and KPIs
- Actively performs risk assessments, reports risks and provides appropriate countermeasures
- Handles change requests and problem reports in technical development
- Monitors deliverables of 3rd party suppliers
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least four years of project management experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
- Very good knowledge of project management methods to plan, monitor and control of technical development (Agile, IPMA, PMI, Prince2)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work under time and customer pressure
- Knowledge of V-Model, Scrum, Automotive SPICE and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Good command of German and English language, both written and spoken
Working with us means you will have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself in a dynamic, international organization that designs and produces high-end Driver Information Systems for major car and motorcycle brands around the globe.
Our success is driven by our teams of talented individuals who bring their ideas to life. At Nippon Seiki Europe we want to work with people who take ownership, propose new solutions, act responsibly and believe in teamwork. We are looking for creative and engaged talents who understand how they contribute in realizing innovative and cutting edge automotive products and in further developing Nippon Seiki in its position as a Tier 1 automotive supplier.
Feeling exited to become a part of our team? Send us your Resume and Motivation Letter (including your earliest commencement date and salary expectation) in one PDF file to email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!Apply Now Back to Careers