Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Redditch we are looking for a
To support all in line and off line testing activities;
- The main responsibility is in supporting the SPI, AOI & AXI machines with the SMT & PSMT production areas.
- AOI test in production processes
- Responsible for statistical data analysis of test data to support monitoring of KPIs and support problem solving activities.
- To lead improvement activities based on use of data from equipment.
- Take an active role in test strategy development and deployment.
- Education: engineer´s or master´s degree in electrical/electronic engineering.
- Second Languages: German / Polish
- Competent in AOI / AXI & SPI systems
- Experience in machine vision and optical measurement methods.
- Experience in robotics and machine automation would be an advantage
- Experience of testing electronic products in a high-volume manufacturing facility (Ideally displays but not essential)
- Computer knowledge: MS-Office;
- Results oriented, highly motivated, and self-reliant person with ability to work autonomously and in teams.
- A competitive salary
- Competitive remuneration
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- Possibility of raising professional qualifications and language competences;
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising after 5 years of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
Feeling exited to become a part of our team?
Please apply in English via Apply Now button.
Please be informed that we would only contact the selected candidates.Apply Now Back to Careers